Saturday, January 18, 2020

Make A Professional And Unique Slideshow Video











About:

Are you looking for someone who can make an eye-catching and very nice image slide show video from your pictures or video clips? Then you are in the right place.

I will make an eye-catching and attractive slideshow video from your photos and footage.

Photos and footage may be your own, of friends or family, business event, Marriage, Travel etc. I will combine them all in a video with a great background and effects. I will make a design of slideshow video which will interesting for viewers.

My packages:

Price$ with length:        

5$  up to 20 seconds

15$ up to 1 minute

30$up to 3 minutes



Your video may be related to the following:

  • Birthday Parties​​
  • Engagements
  • Marriage event
  • Functions
  • Business event
  • Class Reunions
  • Conferences​
  • Corporate Outings
  • Family Reunions
  • Fundraisers
  • Holiday Parties
  • Ministry Functions
  • Team Building Activities 

    and many more events and functions.




The work will be unique and fantastic.



What I need to start work:

Provide me pictures and video clips (If you have any).



Feel free to contact anytime.

Thank you,

Lancewrite

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding expertise and responsiveness!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Big thanks for the tip

Seller's Response:

Really Helpful and fast! Excellent job.

:

Not really proficient in making a slide show.

:

Great work! Fast and fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment