Saturday, January 18, 2020

An Exceptional Afro Dance For Your Music











About:



You are specially welcome to my AfroDancer Gig.


I am an exceptional addicted dancer, I don't just dance because of money but I dance because it  gives me joy and life. So when you come here, be rest assured of unbeatable dancing moves,quality dance, Viral stunts, magnificent and well organised moves with unusual originality.


I am Africa's Lord of Dance.With zest and zeal, I can dance any of the followings styles:
- Afro-dance
- Afro-beat
- Comedy Dance
- Dance-hall
-Crazy Dance

- Break Dance
- Stunts
- Hip hop


WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?
My dance steps are original and dynamic and will make your video go viral


WHAT YOU WILL GET UNDER MY GIG
- 30 seconds of Unique Afro Dance steps for Simple Gig package
- 1 minute of Unique Afro Dance steps for Simple Gig package
- 2 minutes of Unique Afro Dance steps for Simple Gig package


BONUS
- Beat Suggestions
- Traffic to your music video
- you get freebeats after your order and a short time toturial video

Reviews


Seller's Response:

delivery on time

Seller's Response:

Delivered on time.

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot

:

good job good communicater

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment