Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will Dance On Any Music Of Your Choice For 3 Minutes

I will Dance On Any Music Of Your Choice For 3 Minutes












About:

Hi, guys, 

I'm Jyoti.  I'm a professional  dancer. I love to dance!  I can  dance to any music style you want, like Jazz, modern, belly dance, hip-hop,  classical ,and so on with my freestyle dance in a natural room as sample video I will make this same video of the gig sample with you text and logo.Your video in Full HD 1080p format with a sound like in the sample.  dance in a natural room as sample video .

I will give the best of me in each video.  This is a good way to promote your brand .I hope you are to your liking.

The extra choose the outfit does not include bikinis, or any other item of clothing that makes me feel uncomfortable, the purpose of giving the customer the option to choose the style of the clothes is to create a video according to the style of his music  

Thank you for visiting my dance gig.


Reviews


mattjis:Wow! Great moves, keep it up!

dancing_feet:i would love to work with you again

jobi18:another amazing video!

dancing_feet:thanks for giving me second order.. i would love to work with you again

jobi18:great video!!


No comments:

Post a Comment