I will dance any song that you want
About:
Hey! I'm Cynthia and I looooove to dance!.I dance until I have 10 years old so.. the movement is a thing that I love.!
I will share this with you and make funny and professional videos!.
For 5$ I will dance 1 minute any song of your choice, like the style you want!
♥Crazy
♥Feeling the music
♥improvised
♥Hip Hop
♥Pop
On my extra gigs you can see thinks like:
♥Hold Your sign
♥Suggest what to wear
♥dance an entire song
♥and more!
Please check the extra gigs! I don't going to dissapoint you :)
Very Important I do not provide any offensive or nude Photos. Thanks for understanding.
SO LET'S MOVE! ♥
Reviews
torrio:Excellent service.
cynthiaepm:Outstanding Experience!
juliusakpebi:great delivery
cynthiaepm:Outstanding Experience!
modelact4u:Great seller! Highly recommend! Easy to work with and clip came out excellent! Followed directions perfectly, would definitely work with again!
No comments:
Post a Comment