Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will write my own script based on info given by the buyer

I will write my own script based on info given by the buyer












About:

Have me say whatever you want for you, or a loved one... or even a hated one!
I have a range of emotions, so I can be funny, angry, cheerful, serious, or sad.
I'll say ANYTHING you want.. even what you're thinking right now, potty mouth!

HOW IT WORKS
Provide me with a script of up to 50 words, OR I can write one for you(see "Hot" package)
Each additional 50 words is another $10, in other words, an additional gig.

NOTE
Anything that needs to be pronounced correctly, needs to be spelled out phonetically[FOE-NET-ICK-LEE] as well.

Reviews


davehutchison85:perfect thank you

virginiadg:Buyer was very polite and professional. Would definitely work with them again. :)

namelessmeme:It was great, I gave her a few words to include in the video and she made a cool video with it!\nGreat!

virginiadg:Very polite and professional. Would definitely work with them again.

ivanmbaziira248:She is really committed and loves what she is doing the fact that she shares literally awesome ideas within a project. Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment